- Weigh-in: I weighed in this morning and saw I only lost 1 pound this week. Not too surprising though considering the crap I ate last weekend.
- Exercise Completed: I started this week of really well. Monday I did Zumba Abs, Tuesday I did my Couch-2-5K program, and Wednesday I did Zumba Abs again. I planned on doing my C25K Thursday morning but after staying up late to watch fireworks, I just couldn't pull myself out of bed at 5:40. I did plan on going on a walk after work but I ended up going to Sioux Falls to go shopping with my friend/lead teacher. So I did get some walking in while shopping but I could have done better. Oh, and nothing today either. So yeah.....started the week out strong then slacked off.
- Splurge/Guilty Pleasure: Well, last weekend was pretty ugly as far as eating went. I had smores, puppy chow, Combos pretzels with cheese, some M&M snack mix. Yeah, it was bad. I felt like crap on Monday.
- Success Story: I did really well on the 4th with my eating and I exercised that morning.
- Recipes: I don't have anything for ya since I just learned about this yesterday. I will have something next week though.
- Photos: Well, same as above so I'll just use this pic that I found on Pinterest last week.
So there's my first #cbdiet post. Next week I'll weigh-in on Thursday so I can link up the same day as everyone else.