Friday, July 6, 2012

Cardboard Box Diet

The Cardboard Box Diet... I just learned about it from Emily yesterday and decided I'd like to join in too.  It has nothing to do with a specific type of diet.  It's designed to be a support system of sorts.  If you want more info you can check it out here.



Okay, so each week I'll be answering a set of topics.  This week's review:

  • Weigh-in: I weighed in this morning and saw I only lost 1 pound this week.  Not too surprising though considering the crap I ate last weekend.
  • Exercise Completed: I started this week of really well.  Monday I did Zumba Abs, Tuesday I did my Couch-2-5K program, and Wednesday I did Zumba Abs again.  I planned on doing my C25K Thursday morning but after staying up late to watch fireworks, I just couldn't pull myself out of bed at 5:40.  I did plan on going on a walk after work but I ended up going to Sioux Falls to go shopping with my friend/lead teacher.  So I did get some walking in while shopping but I could have done better.  Oh, and nothing today either.  So yeah.....started the week out strong then slacked off.
  • Splurge/Guilty Pleasure: Well, last weekend was pretty ugly as far as eating went.  I had smores, puppy chow, Combos pretzels with cheese, some M&M snack mix.  Yeah, it was bad.  I felt like crap on Monday.
  • Success Story:  I did really well on the 4th with my eating and I exercised that morning.
  • Recipes:  I don't have anything for ya since I just learned about this yesterday.  I will have something next week though.
  • Photos:  Well, same as above so I'll just use this pic that I found on Pinterest last week.

So there's my first #cbdiet post.  Next week I'll weigh-in on Thursday so I can link up the same day as everyone else.

5 comments:

Nicolle said...

1 pound lost is still good! :)

You are so good at getting your exercise in. I need "real" exercise, not just chasing a kid around all day long.

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

A pound lost is a pound lost, so good for you! Way to hang in there and avoid the 4th of July foods! Hope to see you next week too :)

Skye McLain said...

Hey Nichole! :) Thanks for the sweet comment (definitely try out the blueberry thing - it is insanely delicious. :)

A pound gone is a pound gone!! Celebrate every little victory, every change in habit and every new discovery you make about yourself along the way! You go girl!!

april said...

Good luck and keep going! One thing I've realized is not to dwell on the bad I've done and just try to do good going forward. Good for you on the exercise - I still haven't really found my drive again there.

-Emily- said...

Yay so glad you linked up! Sounds like you are doing way better than me on my exercise. I need to step it up!!! Have a great weekend!