Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Anyway, I've had enough "excitement" for one week.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Hope ya all have a good week.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Looked around here a lot.
Caught up on my blog reading.
Got some of this ready to send out.
Read some of these.
Went baby shopping for my cousin's baby.
David and I went out for supper Friday night. We visited my brother-in-law and family later in the evening.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Got married
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions and will you make more for next year? I did ok with last year's resolutions. This year I made my 101 list.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? no
4. Did anyone close to you die? no
5. What countries did you visit? none
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? A career that really excites me/makes me happy.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? April 26 - the day Dave and I were married
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year? Gosh....not sure on this one
9. What was your biggest failure? not getting more debt taken care of
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? thankfully no
11. What was the best thing you bought? my Goodwill/rummage sale items that I refinished/made over......recycling AND saving money is a GOOD thing!!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? no ideas here
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? uhh??
14. Where did most of your money go? bills
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? our wedding
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? ??
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? a. happier, b. pretty much the same as last year, and c. doing a little better financially, but definitely not "richer".
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? tried to see the positives in things instead of dwell on the negatives
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? worried
20. Did you fall in love in 2008? All over again
21. What were your favorite TV programs? The Biggest Loser, Ghost Whisperer
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don’t hate anyone
23. What was the best book you read? Twilight series
24. What was your greatest musical discovery? no idea
25. What did you want and get? another car, thought it's proving to be a bad purchase
26. What did you want and not get? a house
27. What was your favorite film of this year? Hancock was pretty good
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 28, I think we went to Sioux Falls but I can't remember what we did
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? not worrying so much about things I couldn't control
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? pretty casual
31. What kept you sane? David
Friday, January 9, 2009
1. Where did you meet? I HATE telling people this, but we met on the Internet. I guess it's no worse than meeting in a bar but I still hate it.
2. How long did you date b/f you were married? We dated for 2 years and 9 months before we were married. We were engaged for 14 of those months.
3. What does he do that surprises you? What doesn't he do that surprises me? He's not what you'd call predictable.
4. What is your favorite quality of his? He's very romantic.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? DIMPLES!!
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Hmmm...I guess he calls me baby doll a lot.
7. What is his favorite food? Meat and these days juiced veggies and fruits.
8. What is his favorite sport? Wrestling or football
9. When and where was your first kiss? During our first date.
10. What do you like to do together? Most anything. We watch movies quite often.
11. Do you have any children? Nope. I think lots of people are eagerly awaiting that news but it'll be awhile before that happens.
12. Does he have a hidden talent? Ummm...none that I know of.
13. Who said "I love you" first? I did.
14. What is his favorite type of music? He likes most types....not so much on the rap or pop type stuff though.
15. What do you admire most about him? His work ethic and relationships with his family members.
16. Do you think he will read this? I know he will.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Once the paint was dry, I did the same process with Est. and 2008. These letters were much smaller so I had to cut about half of the bristles off one of my small paint brushes to make it work.
And that is how I made my sign. I hope this was semi-understandable.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
It was a lot more time consuming than I expected it to be, but it kept me busy.
We head back to school tomorrow. It's going to be tough getting back into a routine again, especially since I slept in every day of break!
Hope everyone had a great weekend :o)
Friday, January 2, 2009
Check out Katy Lin for more information on My Husband Rocks!