Thursday, July 19, 2012

cardboard box diet




I remembered to weigh in this morning!

  • Weigh-in: I was once again down 1.4 pounds.  Didn't make that 2 pound mark that I was hoping for but considering the time of month, I'll take any loss!
  • Exercise completed: This is probably the biggest reason why I didn't do better.  I did the Shred on Sunday and Monday and haven't done anything since.  I've been tired and crabby most of the week and exercise was the last thing I wanted to do {though I know I should have anyway}.
  • Splurge/guilty pleasure: Other than my "day off", I've had no splurges.
  • Success story: I guess that I had a loss this week even though I was a lazy a$$.  Not sure that's necessarily a success though.
  • Recipes/photos: No recipes or photos this week so back to Pinterest for inspiration....
Hope ya all had a good week....I'll be around later tonight/tomorrow to visit ya!

3 comments:

Lauren from Texas said...

I love that ecard! And good job being down 1.4 pounds, that's amazing!

J said...

Great job on the 1.4 pounds!! And hats off to you for doing the Shred for two days, I can't even do it for one day!! Keep up the good work!!

Skye McLain said...

that ecard is the BEST! and so stinkin true! good job on the loss this week and keep it up! xoxo