Thursday, July 19, 2012

cardboard box diet




I remembered to weigh in this morning!

  • Weigh-in: I was once again down 1.4 pounds.  Didn't make that 2 pound mark that I was hoping for but considering the time of month, I'll take any loss!
  • Exercise completed: This is probably the biggest reason why I didn't do better.  I did the Shred on Sunday and Monday and haven't done anything since.  I've been tired and crabby most of the week and exercise was the last thing I wanted to do {though I know I should have anyway}.
  • Splurge/guilty pleasure: Other than my "day off", I've had no splurges.
  • Success story: I guess that I had a loss this week even though I was a lazy a$$.  Not sure that's necessarily a success though.
  • Recipes/photos: No recipes or photos this week so back to Pinterest for inspiration....
Hope ya all had a good week....I'll be around later tonight/tomorrow to visit ya!

3 comments:

Lauren from Texas said...

I love that ecard! And good job being down 1.4 pounds, that's amazing!

J said...

Great job on the 1.4 pounds!! And hats off to you for doing the Shred for two days, I can't even do it for one day!! Keep up the good work!!

skye @ neathering our fest said...

that ecard is the BEST! and so stinkin true! good job on the loss this week and keep it up! xoxo