- I didn't write a weekend recap post this week because we didn't really do much of anything over the weekend.
- I had lunch with my friend, Andrea, today and her little girl. Andrea is the teacher I'm working under this summer. She has been really fun to work with.
- I can't even explain how happy I was to see this picture on Facebook today from Bath&Body Works. I'm so ready for fall!
- I spent about a half hour this afternoon looking through this website and writing down ideas for my lunches this school year. I got pretty tired of sandwiches and apples last year so I'm glad to have some new ideas.
- I'm planning to make one of my bulletin boards into quote/thought area where I'll post a new thought each week. I've been collecting some quotes and thoughts that I like so I can start making some posters. A few of my favorites:
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
- That's all I've got. We haven't had a whole lot going on lately other than work so I just don't have much to post about. :o)