- Dave and I went out for Mexican & a movie Friday night. We saw 42, which was really good.
- Saturday night we watched our niece go through grand march at the prom.
- We met my mom and brother in Huron for lunch on Sunday.
- I started the couch-to-5k training again today. I ran through each running session, with no breaks, and even ran an extra minute at the end. Huge improvement from the other times I've started it.
- 83 days until we run The Color Run. Saying I should have started the C25K weeks ago would be a huge understatement. I am so excited though and can't wait to cross this off my bucket list.
- We're a full month into spring and this is what it looks like outside today:
Spring has to arrive sometime, right?!
color run photo source