Monday, July 2, 2012

weekend recap

This last weekend was a lazy one.  We didn't do much of anything.  I even took a nap on Sunday... that's how lazy we were I was.

We did pull out the fire pit Saturday night though and invited my BIL's family over for smores.

I love roasted marshmallows.

A few pics of the family....

niece Sarah...

nephew Conor...

BIL Tony, SIL Jackie, and Sarah...
and Dave & me

That was pretty much it for the weekend.  I did make a tank from a T-shirt that I had linked to in my last post but I'll show ya that some other time.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Nicolle said...

I love that first picture of the firepit and marshmallows! How fun. All of the family pictures are so great, and the one of you and Dave is really a good one!!

Have a good night.

xo

-Emily- said...

I love s'mores!! I can't wait until my little one is old enough to make s'mores with me since husby doesn't like them! :) Have a good 4th and a great week!