Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged Bug from Day by Day .

The rules for this one are-
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
*********
1. I wore braces for a little over 2 years. I had them taken off for our wedding, and I refuse to put them back on. I have a small gap in my front teeth which drives me nuts, but not enough to wear braces again.
2. I am a homebody.
3. I hate writing. Ok, I take that back. I like writing reports, but anything other than that makes me feel anxious. It takes me about 10-20 minutes to write a post for my blog, including adding pictures. If I take longer than that, I worry too much about what I've written, how it sounds, or if it's even worth posting.
4. I have a feeling I will have a hard time when my 30th birthday rolls around.
5. I am more of a thinker than a talker.
6. I am really good at worrying. Sometimes I get so deep in thought when worrying that feel like I am about to have a panic attack, and that feeling brings me back to the present and then I feel foolish for worrying so much.
.
.
I'm breaking rule #3, and in a way #4 too. We spent four hours on the road today and I'm beat. It was time well spent as we went to visit my mom-in-law to celebrate her birthday. And it's now past my bedtime.
Let me know if you'd like to play and I'll link you up at the end of this post.
Hope everyone has a happy Monday :o)

1 comment:

Bug said...

I am so right there with you on the thinker and the worrier!

Thanks for playing along! I was so going to put this blog design on my sight when it gets closer to Halloween!

I hope you had a fantastic Monday! I am beat and can't wait for Friday already! :)