Friday, October 24, 2008

My Husband Rocks



My mom and I have been planning on attending a women's day expo on the 25th for awhile now. I will be holding an Upper Case Living open house at our apartment the afternoon of the 26th. My husband, being the wonderful man he is, told me to not worry about cleaning our place for the open house and just have fun with my mom. So while my mom and I are out having fun tomorrow, he will be here cleaning away for my open house.

Oh....and he made me homemade chicken noodle soup this week. With homemade noodles too :o)

5 comments:

Frizzy said...

Chicken noodle soup? YUMMY! Have a fun party.

Jodi said...

Wow! I'm impressed! :)

Tonya said...

You seem to have snagged yourself such an awesome man. I'm super happy for you!! How hard are the noodles to make? I've never done homemade noodles but YUM!! I need to try it sometime.

Anonymous said...

Hi there~just visiting...Your husband definitely sounds like a keeper! My husband cooks for me too. That in itself is worth its weight in gold!

Unknown said...

You married a terrific guy.