Friday, October 17, 2008

My Husband Rocks Fridays


Dave has been working a lot of weekends lately. In fact, of the last 7 weekends he's only had 1 off. And that means working Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. He requested this Saturday and Sunday off. Now if it was me, I would want to take the weekend to do things I've been wanting to do, but not him. He wants to do things for me tomorrow, including making a special supper. I've told him that he should take the day for himself and do some things that he wants to do. But, he tells me that he wants to do things for me tomorrow and that's what would make him happy. I'm a lucky, lucky woman.
For more information on My Husband Rocks!, check out Katy Lin at the great adventure.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

What a great guy! :) Let us know what you do!!!

Frizzy said...

If you don't have anything for him to do at your house I have a few chores to do at mine. Tee hee hee. Just kidding. I know you'll find plenty to keep your sweet man occupied.

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I LOVE your purple Halloween decor! :)

I'm sorry your husband has been working lots of weekends lately. Mine too. It's no fun at all! Have a great weekend off together!

Darlene said...

Your hubby DEFINITELY rocks!!!!! What a sweetie!!

Amy said...

That is very sweet :D