Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Husband

I ran across this on Katy Lin's blog today. I thought it'd be fun to give it a try. Hopefully I do ok!


How well do you know your husband?

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? Corner Gas (don't ask, I don't get it either)

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? He's not really a salad kind of guy.

3. What's one food he doesn't like? raspberries

4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? He doesn't drink alcohol, so I suppose if he were in a bar he'd get a water.

5. Where did he go to high school? Yankton

6. What size shoe does he wear? 13

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? guitars

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? One with lots of meat.

9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? Meat.

10. What is his favorite cereal? Not sure that he has a favorite.

11. What would he never wear? I don't think there's anything that he'd never wear since he once dressed as a woman.

12. What is his favorite sports team? Notre Dame

13. Who will he vote for? Obama

14. Who is his best friend? James

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Be critical of others (hey, I'm workin' on it).

16. How many states has he lived in? 2

17.What is his heritage? Irish and a little Native American (American Indian? not sure which one is the right term these days). Those are the two he talks about the most.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? We just talked about this last night since his birthday is this Sunday. He wants a marble cake with caramel frosting.

19. Did he play sports in high school? Yes. He played football & baseball and he wrestled.
He's gonna love me for this one ;o)

20. What could he spend hours doing? Playing his guitar or reading.

21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? No


I'll let ya know if I bomb out on this one! Pretty sure I did well though :o)

8 comments:

Shell said...

Hi Nichole. Thanks so much for stopping by at my blog. Maybe for your first anniversary you and you husband can come to New York to celebrate. Take care. Love all the pictures on your blog.

Frizzy said...

Cool blog post. Another one I'll have to remember for another day.

Anonymous said...

Wrong on one, you're my best friend.

--The Husband

Brian and Staci said...

Hi there! Staci here from Oklahoma just wanting to say thanks for stopping by my blog on my spotlight day! Loved this post of your's! I'll have to give it a try :) I scrolled down a few and I LOVE that picture from Country Living (I think is where you said it was from)!! Beautiful! Hope you have a great weekend!

Brian and Staci said...

Ahhhh...I just read your husband's comment about YOU being his best friend----tooo sweet! Bonus points for him!

katylinvw said...

how fun! i love those things :) have a great weekend!

Deb said...

Hey Nicole, what a fun blog you have. I'll have to do the husband test soon. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. It is always so fun to meet other people through my blog. I think you should totally make some of those tassels I made. Super easy, and they make great gifts. I know what everyone will be getting from me this year. Have a great weekend.

Kristen said...

Love this post. I read through and was trying to answer the questions about my Hubby in my head. Lots of fun!