I've been tagged by Frizzy at Heaven's Gift.
1. Where were you 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was a freshman at SDSU. I was about 3 weeks into my first semester of college. I think I was still attending class at that point. I dropped out later that semester and moved back home. I was really disappointed in myself. The next school year I attended a technical school, then transferred back to SDSU the following year. I finally graduated in 2006 from SDSU. I wasn't (and still really am not) proud of myself when I graduated because of all of my jumping around and racking up student loan debt.
2. Whats on your to-do list today? Today I needed to make a Walmart run after school (check) and get quarters for laundry (check). Tomorrow I need to get started on our mountain of laundry.
3. What if you were a Billionaire? I'd buy a house, donate to charity, build a tuition free daycare for children of college students here in town, volunteer, hire a chauffeur for my grandma so she'd stop driving, help family, and have a personal hair stylist because I hate doing my hair (and I kind of suck at it too).
4. Name 5 places that you have lived? Ok this is going to be exciting! Ready? Alpena, Woonsocket, Brookings, and Waterown. 4 places, all in South Dakota.
5. What are 3 bad habits that you have? Worrying about things until my stomach hurts, procrastination, and swearing.
6. What kind of snack do you like? Depends...sometimes sweet is good, sometimes salty is good, and sometimes both is better.
I'm tagging anyone who reads this :o)