Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend Recap

We haven't done much this weekend.  My husband hurt his back last week so he's been resting per doctor's orders.  I went to a few rummage sales on Saturday but didn't find anything.  I came home and painted a few things that I had gotten the week before at rummage sales/Goodwill.  I'll show them this sometime this week.  I also hung a couple shelves this weekend.  Thanks to some comments I received on my Why? post, I found The Nester's thermostat cover ups so I'm working on mine now.  I'm horrible at decorating shelves though, so we'll see what I come up with.

David and I went out to watch the meteor shower last night.  Not sure what happened, but we didn't see anything.  Well we saw this and the stars but nothing else.I'm horrible at taking night pictures, I can't keep my hands still long enough I guess.

Today I worked on my "mistreatments" for the bathroom so I could join in on the Mistreatment Party The Nester is hosting.

Well, I'm off to watch some TV with David. 

No comments: