Monday, August 4, 2008

Celebrating

David and I went to Sioux Falls on Saturday to celebrate our 3 years together. We had lunch at Panera Bread then went to the mall where he surprised me with a manicure. A manicure and a pedicure in a one week period? I'm getting a little spoiled here.

We also went to Hobby Lobby because I can't go to Sioux Falls and not go to Hobby Lobby. We picked out a fall themed centerpiece for our table while we were there. It was 50% off, oh how I love that store! We also did a little shopping at World Market.

We visited Annie and Brian while we were in town. We hung out at their place for awhile and then decided to go supper together at TailGators in Brandon. Our food was really good. After supper we went back to Annie and Brian's for a bit then headed back to Brookings.

No comments: