Friday, August 10, 2012

five for friday


1. Summer school is over!  We did a 10 week session, which is 4 weeks longer than regular summer school.  I enjoyed it {most of the time} but am so glad to have the next two weeks off before school starts again.

2.  I'm happy to report that I broke the 20 pound weight loss marker this week!  I've lost 21.4 pounds to be exact.  I decided to stop doing the cbdiet posts because I wasn't getting the support from other participants for whatever reason so I feel kind of silly to keep posting about it.  So, I think I'll just update once a month or every two weeks in a regular post.  I haven't had any pop for over 5 months now so that's another another success for me.

3. Tomorrow I'll be heading to Sioux Falls to have a girl's day with my friend, Tasha.  We're planning to do some shopping and meet up with our cousin for lunch.

4.  My mom and I will also be spending some time together next week.  We try to do something together each summer.  We don't have any definite plans set other than to shop and eat. :o)

5.  Fall is coming!!  I'm so excited!  I'm just not a summer person.  I don't enjoy being hot and sweaty.  We're forecasted to have temps in the high 70s the next couple days so it makes me even more excited for fall.  I've been pinning lots of fall pictures and recipes that I'd like to try. Can't wait!



Hope ya all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nicolle said...

Way to go on the weight loss! Don't you feel so good?! I'm proud of you. Did you used to drink regular or diet sodas? I really need to give up my Coke Zero. I know this. I'm just cranky without it. :) I tried the sparkling water that everyone is crazy over, and I didn't really care for it. My friend said it will grow on me. Maybe that will be a good sub for me.

Enjoy your break before school starts! Have fun doing your shopping and eating with your friends and family. Sounds like fun.

I AM SO READY FOR FALL I COULD CRY.
:)

Frizzy said...

I envy your weight loss. I've lost 15 pounds but am stuck again. Gotta get back to changing some things I am or am not eating right. Love the pics you shared.