Thursday, October 6, 2011

Randoms

I decided to go ahead with my personal challenge and write something every day this month.  It's the sixth day of the month and I'm already out of things to write about.   :o/


Sooo...randomness it is.  Be prepared, you may get a lot of randomness this month.  I guess that's really not anything new around here though.


I had a meeting with a parent at school today.  I'd been dreading it since it was scheduled last week.  It actually went pretty well.  I'm so glad it's over and I don't have to stress about it anymore.


I'm getting a cold or something.  I've had a sore throat and an earache all day.  Why do sickness always show up for a long weekend?


One of my "friends" at work is giving me the cold shoulder for some reason this week.  I kind of want to ask why but I don't want to make the effort to talk to her if she can't make the effort to talk to me.  Mature, no?


Ok, that's all I'll bore you with today.

One more day til the weekend!!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Secret: random posts are really my favorite! :) Most of mine are random.

I hate the cold shoulder. Sorry you are dealing with that situation. It doesn't feel good.