Monday, October 3, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

-- Today in PE, the kids were practicing their football throws.  I was watching one of my kids off to my right when all of a sudden I got nailed in the left boob with a ball.  Kinda hurt a little.

-- The temperature today was 81.  We are suppose to have 80s all week.  I'm trying to enjoy it but it's fall...I'm ready for 50s and 60s!

-- I put away my fall decor yesterday and got out the Halloween decorations.  It's hard to believe it's October already!

--I bought a few new Christmas tree picks/sprays while shopping the other day.  53 days til Black Friday!!  Ohhh...the thought makes me so happy!! :o)

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

You crack me up. I love that you are as excited about fall as I am. I don't really care about Halloween but Nevaeh is counting the days.

Nicolle said...

I know Christmas makes you very, very happy!

I am wanting a few more halloween decorations. I have mostly just fall.

Sorry about the boob! :)