Sunday, August 31, 2014

week 36

Baby’s size
Your baby is now the size of a canary melon, and her wrinkly suit of skin is filling out as she gets plumper.
Baby's Length: 18.66 in.
Baby's Weight: 5.78 lbs.
**from parents.com

How I am feeling
Not too bad.  My feet and ankles swelled up pretty bad all of a sudden this week so I made an appointment to see the doctor on Thursday.  


My doctor was full so I saw the CNP, who is actually the mom of one of my classmates whom I went all through school with.  She ran some tests to rule out preeclampsia and other issues and everything came back fine.  She wants me to come home at lunch time every day for an hour to put my feet up to help the swelling.  She also checked my cervix while I was there and said I was dilated to a full 2 and 75% effaced.

What do I miss
I'm just trying to keep my eye on the finish line right now.  I'm getting so excited to meet him and see what/who he looks like.  Definitely feeling ready to be done though.

Gender
Boy :o)

Food cravings/aversions
I'm just trying to stay away from anything acidic.  Even with the prescription, I've had a lot of acid lately.  I had acid come up twice last night while I was sleeping.  The second time, a bunch of it got stuck in the back of my throat.  Gross.


Highlights this week 
*Being another week closer to meeting this little guy.
*Dave installed the carseat base in my car today.
*My mom and dad came up on Saturday.  My mom has been buying clothes for quite awhile so we went through those and got them put away.  We also went to Walmart and picked up a few of the last items on our list.

No comments: