Sunday, August 17, 2014

week 34

Baby’s size
Your baby is the size of a cantaloupe. Her bones are fully developed by now, and she's turning her head, pirouetting, and moving her body from side to side.
Baby's Length: 17.72 in.
Baby's Weight: 4.73 lbs.
**from parents.com

How I am feeling
Pretty much the same this week as last.  The maternity belt I ordered arrived Friday so I've had a couple days to try it out.  It does help relieve some of the pain in my pelvis and makes my back feel better, which I didn't even realize was hurting until I wore the belt for awhile.

What do I miss
feeling like myself....having more clothes to choose from (I did order a few shirts for school yesterday otherwise I was going to be wearing the same 5 shirts each week)

Gender
boy

Food cravings/aversions
I did have a few cravings this week that would come and go, all junk food....Fruit Loops, plain M&Ms, brownies


Highlights this week
*I got all of Baby's clothes washed and put away this week.

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

You're getting SO CLOSE!
I can't wait!
I'm glad that you've found some pain relief. That is good news.
xo