Sunday, August 24, 2014

week 35

Baby’s size
Your baby is the size of a honeydew melon. In preparation for birth, he is now upside down in your uterus.
Baby's Length: 18.19 in.
Baby's Weight: 5.25 lbs.
**from parents.com

How I am feeling
Earlier this week I was feeling good, just had the pelvic pain.  I went to a doctor appointment Friday afternoon and she did my first cervical check.  I've been cramping/contracting and spotting ever since.

What do I miss
I don't even know what all to write here this week.  I'm just not in a good mindset right now and my husband being a jerk (that's a very kind word considering what I'd really like to put) isn't helping that situation any.

Gender
Boy

Food cravings/aversions
nothing really this week


Highlights this week 
*My doctor appointment went well.  My blood pressure was still good (118/68). I was a little worried about  what it might read since my hands swelled up all of a sudden on Thursday and I'm not able to wear my wedding ring anymore.
*The doctor said I've dilated to about a 2. 

No comments: