Sunday, June 1, 2014

week 23

Baby’s size

Your baby is as big as an eggplant. His brain and hearing are more developed this week, and he's beginning to recognize your voice.
Baby's Length: 11.38 in.
Baby's Weight: 1.10 lb

How I am feeling
I'm still feeling good.  Really not much to say here, which I will be thankful for.

What do I miss
Sleeping comfortably.  My shoulders and hips are so sore when I wake up multiple times a night from sleeping on my sides.  My MIL & FIL got me a massage for my birthday and I will be scheduling that soon!

Gender
Boy!

Food cravings/aversions
I decided to lump these together since there really isn't much to put in either category.  I've just been really boring/lucky in these areas.


Highlights this week 
*We got the office 99% cleaned out yesterday.  The few things that are left are small and will have a home soon.  Dave wants to shampoo the carpet and wash the walls next so it'll still be a little while yet before any furniture goes in or decorations go up.

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

I hope you enjoy your massage. That will be so nice!