Friday, September 21, 2012

four for friday

1. Fall! Woo hoo! Our forecasted high for tomorrow is 57 degrees. I'm hoping to do some fall activities this weekend like bake something pumpkin and head out to the pumpkin fields.

2. I didn't do a weekend recap for last weekend because there wasn't a whole lot to tell.  We went to Sioux Falls on Saturday for awhile and watched the Vikings game on Sunday. Otherwise we just did things around home.

3. One of my former co-workers gave birth yesterday to her son who is now in Heaven. She has a blog (here) that tells about her pregnancy. Please say a prayer for them, if you would.

4. To end on a lighter note, I found this post on Pinterest last night. Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Yes, I still find farting just as funny as I did when I was 12. Sue me.

That's all I got. Hope ya have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Praying for your former co-worker upon this sad loss. I'm so sorry to hear that!

I guess our cold front that was supposed to give us highs in the 70s this weekend disappeared, b/c now we are going to be in the 90s. Dang it. Enjoy your weather. It sounds wonderful.

Oh gosh, well if you love farting, then you will laugh that Boyd got into a little bit of trouble for saying fart at school. ha. I shouldn't laugh, but I am. I will go watch the video you posted now.

Have a good weekend!
xo