Friday, September 14, 2012

five for friday

1. It's Friday. Finally. Man it felt like a long week. Now that it's Friday night, it seems like it went so fast though.

2. We have no plans for the weekend. Nothing.

3. I stumbled upon a Christmas tumblr a little while ago. I'm sitting here listening to Christmas music right now. :o) Did you know it's only 100 days til Christmas?

4. I noticed earlier this week that the mums that I planted a couple weeks ago are changing colors.  My whites are turning purple and my maroons are turning yellow.  I've never had that happen before.


5. I'm about to watch this movie. Hopefully it doesn't suck. I wanted to get The Lucky One but it was out at the Redbox.  I figured it's a good night for girly movies since Dave is working.


Happy weekend! Hope you have a good one! :o)

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Your mums are so pretty, and I've never heard of them changing colors either. I love them. Our highs yesterday never got out of the 60s, which was such a pleasant change here in Texas, and so I really felt the fall/holiday season coming on. I hope the movie was good. It looks like a cute movie! Hope you enjoyed your quiet Friday night, and that you got a lot of relaxing in! Have a good weekend.
xo