Friday, January 21, 2011

Fab Five Friday

My friend Frizzy is hosting Fab Five Friday where you share your five favorite photos from the week.  It's too cold right now to take pictures of anything outside so I went through some of my old photos so I had something to share.

A couple butterfly shots from the local gardens a few summers ago...

A swan that lives on the lake in my hometown...

A hot air balloon that went over us one day as we were leaving Dave's mom & dad's house...

Cottage in the local gardens....

7 comments:

Annabelle said...

Hey, Nichole! Thanks for posting all those summery pictures. It's so cold & snowy here. The wind chill last night was 30 below & the high today was 9. So your pictures made me feel warm! :)

Coffee Mom said...

These are beautiful!

Nicolle said...

Gorgeous pictures. I love them all. The last one looks like a painting!

I was looking through some summer pictures of mine the other day and it just took me back to warm weather. I loved it!

Bug said...

Oh My Goodness Nichole! I LOVE your pictures! Who cares that they weren't from this week! They captured so much! It has been awfully cold here as well and your pictures warmed me up! I love the hot air balloon and I have some similar butterfly pictures. Love them all! :)

Happy Weekend to you! :)

Frizzy said...

Nichole, Thanks so much for joining me this week. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! I want to take a ride in that balloon like right now! I also adore the last photo with the bird's nest.

Shannon said...

I love the perspective of the hot air balloon photo!

Amy said...

These are all great! I love them all!!