Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Recap

It's been awhile since I last posted.  Not much has been going on around here, nothing fun anyway.  I've really enjoyed having my husband at home with me every night though.

We had a pretty calm weekend.  We hung out at home almost all weekend.  We did make a W-Mart trip and I went grocery shopping but otherwise we were home.  I've been trying to fight off a cold all week and it finally got the best of me Saturday.  I was tired and just didn't feel like doing anything.  I started feeling better on Sunday though and finally did some crafting.  It's been awhile since I last made anything.


I can't show ya any finished products yet though. I joined in on a Halloween swap so I made some things for my partner.  I'll post them here once I know she's received her package.

We definitely had some fall like weather this weekend.  I don't think we made it out of the 50s all weekend.  I'm ready for fall but I hope this early cool snap of weather isn't a predictor of an early winter.  I'm so not ready for winter.

That was about it for the weekend.  Nothing too exciting.

PS - My family could really use your prayers if you are the praying kind.  My 97 year old grandma is in the hospital with pneumonia.  My uncle found out his leukemia is out of remission.  My aunt is going in for tests this morning because she's been having chest pains,shortness of breath, and pains down her left arm.  We've had some other stressful issues too so any prayers would be appreciated.  Thank you!

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

I'm glad you had some nice weather this weekend, but it sucks that you didn't feel well. I'm sorry!

I'm praying for all of you! It's hard when so many things are going on at one time. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers and good wishes!

Frizzy said...

Sorry you've been under the weather and I'll be praying for your family and all they're going through. Hugs to you my friend.

Molly Melnick said...

We will pray for your grandfather!

Jodi said...

Love your blog, it's been in my "favorites" for quite some time. Both our husband's have been running, mine just finished his first 10k! I am the cheerleader! Can't wait to see what you do with the Halloween blocks! I love Halloween!