2. I'm trying to talk myself out of going to the school today. I was there Monday and Wednesday and I got some things done but I still have so much to do. Some of it is decorating stuff but I have some other things that I haven't done yet either....like lesson plans, figure out what I'm using to teach 4th grade math...you know, just the important things. We have meetings Monday and Tuesday but I should have some time to work on those things too.
3. I really want to get a manicure but $30 sounds like a lot since I'm really bad about picking off the polish.
4. I just now decided that I'm going to spray paint the shelf that hangs in our kitchen. I took it off the wall and wiped it down. I stepped outside to put some newspaper down and it started to rain. @#$! So now everything is sitting on our table adding to the clutter that is already there and I am back on the computer.
5. I am sick of crickets. They are all over, yuck. Yesterday I opened my wallet to pull out a couple dollars to pay for my purchase at Michaels. Guess what was hanging out with my cash....yup a stinkin' cricket. I have no idea how it got in there. GROSS!
6. As I've mentioned before...I'm SO ready for fall!! Here are some fall inspiration pics to put you in the mood too (if you aren't already).
Picture sources 1, 2, 3, 4, 5