1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
Depends if it left a mark or not. I'm usually really careful when I open my door because it makes me so mad when people dent/scrape/take a chunk out of my car. I've had all of those happen and never received a note.
2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
I don't love it but I'd never go under the knife for something that wasn't absolutely necessary.
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
I like blogs that are funny, inspiring, real, and/or crafty.
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
None of it....maybe that's why my blog isn't that interesting. I never do something or make something just so I have something to post about either.
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Does it have to be one I like? I hate all wild game...if it's hunted I don't eat it. Yuck. Gross. I suppose give up means one that I do like... I guess I would give up chicken. My first thought was pork but a life with no bacon? Ever? I don't think so. And yeah, I know there is turkey bacon but it's nasty.
6. How often to you eat out?
Once or twice a week. I'd really like to cut it down to once or twice a month though.
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Definitely boot cut.
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
Uh, plan my kill obviously. No honestly, I would pack his stuff and set it outside, and that would be it. I wouldn't even waste my time yelling. I could forgive but I don't think I'd ever be able to move past it if I stayed in the relationship.
Have a good week :o)