Grammy Linda at Behind My Red Door posted this last week... Thought I'd play along too :o)
1) What is your favorite Christmas movie? I have a few...Christmas with the Kranks, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause movies, It's a Wonderful Life, and The Family Stone
(2) What is your LEAST favorite Christmas movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas
(3) What is your favorite Christmas Song? another long list....All I Want For Christmas (Is You), Silver Bells, War is Over, Jingle Bell Rock, White Christmas, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Little Drummer Boy......ok I'll stop there
(4) What Christmas song(s) drives you crazy? Can't think of anything off the top of my head
5) What is your favorite Christmas drink? I really like the Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist....my dad always mixed cranberry juice and 7Up for our Christmas dinner drink so maybe that's why I like it so much
6) What is your favorite Christmas memory? all of my Christmases spent at Grandma & Grandpa Hoxsie's house.....all the family was there, everyone was dressed up, lots of decorations, lots of food, lots of fun...I really miss that kind of Christmas
7) What is the best toy/gift you've received on Christmas? hmm...the first Christmas David and I were together he gave me a diamond necklace
where'd #8 go??
9) What do you LOVE about the holidays? EVERYTHING!!!
10) What annoys you about the holidays? people who say they're trying to make it through or survive the holidays....I think they need to reevaluate why they're even celebrating (or pretending to) if that's how they feel about it.
11) Do you prefer star or angel on top of a Christmas tree? either is fine with me
(12) What is your favorite recipe at Christmas? my Grandma Hoxsie's cut out cookie recipe
13) Are you a Grinch or a Who at Christmastime? um..a Who probably? I've never actually seen the movie, not a Dr. Suess fan
14) Christmas light displays -Love them or Hate them? both - love driving around looking at Christmas lights but just don't understand the people who put like 8 blow up reindeer, elves, penguins, etc. next to a nativity scene...why can't people just stick with one theme?
15) Santa's at the mall - Fun times or Creepy? Fun I guess
16) Christmas cards - do you send them, yes or no? used to, didn't do it last year and not sure we will get it done this year either
17) What is the best thing about Christmas, in your opinion? spending time with family, carrying out family traditions, Christmas Eve candlelight service
18) What is the worst thing about Christmas? see #10
19) When do you put the tree up and take it down? the Saturday after Thanksgiving, take it down a few days after Christmas
20) Out of the 12 days of Christmas, which day and item would you want your truelove to give to you? 5 golden rings
(21) Why do you think that Grandma got run over by a reindeer? no idea
22) Who is your favorite reindeer? Chet from The Santa Clause 2
24) What is your favorite smell at Christmastime? pine or cinnamon
25) What would make you happy at Christmas this year? spending time with family