Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Face of Love

...looks like this after he's been in a muddy pumpkin patch for an hour searching for (and carrying) the perfect pumpkins.








After all the pumpkins were picked, carried to the car (a good half mile walk each carry), scraped of big chunks of mud, and loaded in the back, I asked him if it was worth it or if he wished we had just gone to Walmart to buy pumpkins there. He said, "If it was worth it to you, that's all that matters." :o)


Here is my fall display











**Yes, I got in on the experience too...I just wasn't as muddy because I'm not strong enough to carry the big pumpkins :o)

5 comments:

Frizzy said...

He has such a gentle and sweet face. Looks like a great day!

Nicolle said...

I love your decorations!

Your hubby sounds like one of the sweetest guys on the planet!

Kate said...

Love your porch decor!! so fun!

Tonya said...

Cute decor! I still have clay and weeds for my outside decor... as usual. Ugh... :D

Unknown said...

How pretty! I'm still working on getting my Halloween decorations from our storage unit.
I'm doing some blog visiting and watching "Andy Griffith" marathon on TVland.