Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September Favorites

Can you believe that September will be over in only a few hours? It's going to be Christmas before we know it - 86 days for those of you who are counting :o).


A few of my favorites from this month:


*The weather. We didn't have a hot summer by any means but I'm always ready for the cooler temps. We've had some pretty cool temps the last couple weeks and I LOVE it!


*These little mousse cups. 60 little calories and really good.


*The leaves changing colors on the trees.

*Ghost Whisperer and The Vampire Diaries. The only two shows I watch during the week where I sit and only watch the show. Normally I'm on the computer, reading, or doing numerous other things while the TV is on.


*Pumpkins and mums coming out in the stores.

*Wearing sweaters & sweatshirts.

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Hey there friend! I have not tried that mousse, but I definitely will. It looks delicious. I know, I am always excited to wear long sleeves again too.

Kevin loves Ghost Whisperer, I have never been able to get into it much.

Have a good evening.