Friday, December 5, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

Top 10 things that attracted me to David (and still do):

1. His dimples. Oh how I hope our children have his dimples!
2. His eyes. He has very kind eyes.

3. His big heart.

4. His intelligence. He’s a very smart man and has a ton of useless knowledge in his head. I used to think I was good at Trivial Pursuit until I played him. Now it’s not so fun anymore :o)

5. His musical talent. He used to say, “Hey, I wrote you a song today.” Then he’d start playing Layla by Eric Clapton on his guitar and substitute Nichole for Layla. Pretty cute.

6. His way with words. I have a box full of notes and letters he has written me.

7. He is very romantic.

8. He is very close with his family.

9. His sense of humor. He’ll do anything to make me laugh.

wearing some sexy glasses he found at his mom and dad's house

10. He’s a good cook :o)

To find out more about My Husband Rocks! visit Katy Lin at the great adventure

6 comments:

Jodi said...

What a great list! :) I'm working on my MHR. It'll be a day (or two) late!!!

I added the pet widget you recommended. Thanks! :)

Nicolle said...

I love these posts you do about your husband. So sweet! I might start that tradition also. What a wonderful thing to do.

I didn't make it to Hobby Lobby, but I'm going today, while my husband stays home with the baby. It's cold out!! and it's always easier to run into a hundred places when I'm alone! :)

Frizzy said...

You're cracking me up! Love those pics! He really does rock!

It's Always Something Around Here said...

Awwww what a great list!!!

Sissy said...

Don't we all love a good man?! They are hard to find.

Gombojav Tribe said...

Me likes number 10! I wish my husband had that skill!!! :-)