Sunday, May 18, 2014

21 weeks

Baby’s size
Your baby is as long as a carrot, and his skin now responds to touch. If you put pressure on your belly, he'll move away or push back.
Baby's Length: 10.51 in.
Baby's Weight: 12.70 oz.
**from parents.com

How I am feeling
I felt really good this week.  I've had more back pain but it's just when I'm home and get up from sitting on the couch.  There isn't much support and I'm usually pretty slouched down into the couch so those two things combined doesn't help my back much.

What do I miss
Getting a decent night's sleep.  

Gender
It's a boy!

Food cravings
No food cravings but I have been craving Bud Light Straw-Ber-Itas which is weird since I don't drink.  Well, I drink like two times a year so to crave a drink is new for me.

Food aversions
Mostly just trying to stay away from spicy and acidic foods because I have acid reflux all the time.  The last several nights I've woken up with acid coming up.  I've been taking Pepcid AC but it's not working very well so I might need to get a prescription soon for something stronger.

Highlights this week
*I bought two bags of clothes at a rummage sale.  I'm so anxious to buy clothes but everything that is out right now is summer and baby boy is going to need winter clothes to start out so I've been holding off.  This rummage sale had the right size and season clothes and had great prices so I grabbed a bunch of cute stuff.
*Non-pregnancy related but this last week was our last full week of school.  We have a half day with the kids tomorrow and then staff goes Tuesday and a short day Wednesday.  So, so glad summer break starts this week.  Hallelujah.  Amen.
*We got Dave's boxed up stuff moved to his parent's house this weekend.  Now we just have some things to take to my parent's house and Goodwill and we'll be all set to actually start buying furniture for the nursery.

No comments: