Tuesday, October 2, 2012

weekend recap

The weekend started early for me.  I woke up at 5:11 AM and couldn't go back to sleep, even though I tried for a good half hour before I gave up and just finally crawled out of bed.  Dave was already up so we decided to go out to take some pictures of the sunrise around 7. Nothing turned out very well but here's a few anyway..
country road...

interrupting breakfast...


We went to Taco John's for lunch then decided to go out for a drive in the country.  We went over into Minnesota and stopped at Lake Benton for a bit.

Sunday we hung out and watched the Vikings game. I took the fall decorations down and put out some Halloween decor while Dave visited his brother for a bit.  That was pretty much all the excitement around here on Sunday. :o)

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

I love the color of the sky in those first few pictures, orange/pink and just glowing. These are all such pretty pictures. That lake....I love it. I think I could sit there for hours and just stare at it. Our trees have not changed colors like those yet. I think we have Taco John's down here? I will have to look them up. I know I've heard of the place.

You reminded me that I need to get some of my halloween decor out now!

Have a good day.
xo