Monday, October 29, 2012

weekend recap

Saturday was SDSU's homecoming, known as Hobo Day.  My parents came up for part of the day and joined us at the parade.   It was a little chilly for the parade with the temperature in the mid 20s.

We got a good view of our nephew this year in the high school band.

We hung out around home the rest of the day. We watched The Five Year Engagement Saturday night. I thought it was pretty lame and Dave thought it was ok.

I spent a good chunk of Sunday painting a Christmas sign for myself.

I distressed this one.

I painted one for my mom last weekend.

Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to seal them since it's too cold to do it outside with the spray I usually use.

Hope ya all have a great week! 

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Love the picture of you and Dave, great picture of your nephew, and I really loved seeing your parents. It looks SO cold. We've had some 30s and that is cold, so 20s...I don't want to imagine right now. The signs you made are fantastic! You could sell those in a heartbeat, they are so cute.

Hope you have a great week!