Monday, June 18, 2012

weekend recap

Dave and I went to Sioux Falls on Saturday to watch our nephew's games.

Since we were in town, I stopped at Hobby Lobby.  I was excited to see this stuff coming out {I like to start looking early}....
...but even I think it's a little early for this stuff...

Sunday was just a low-key day around home.  I did some grocery shopping and we went to CherryBerry after supper, but otherwise just hung out at home all day.

We were watching TV last night and the sun was shining through the patio door as it set.  This is how my husband dealt with the light in his face..
..cuz ya know getting up and closing the curtains is just too normal.

Hope ya all have a great week!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

I think it's so fun that you guys go watch so many of your nephew's games!

I can't believe the Christmas stuff is out. It's way too early. I bet pretty soon it will just be out year round. I'm not wanting to wish away our summer, but I'm ready for fall. I guess I would just love to live somewhere with fall temps all the time. ha.

Is CherryBerry a yogurt shop?

David makes me laugh. Reminds me of something Kevin would do.

xo.