Monday, June 4, 2012

weekend recap

Dave and I had a pretty laid back weekend. 

Friday night we finally watched New Year's Eve.  I liked it quite a bit.


I got some new running shoes on Saturday.
I love 'em!  They're cute and so comfortable.

Dave finally got a haircut. I forgot to take a before and after shot.   He kept telling me that he wasn't going to cut it until the Vikings won the Superbowl.  Uhhhh, yeah.  I wasn't willing to wait that long.

Sunday we mostly just hung out around home.  We went for a drive that afternoon and stopped at McDonald's while we were out.  Have you have one of these?
They are soooo good but definitely only a once in awhile treat since a small has 200 calories and a lot of sugar.

Hope ya all have a great week!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

I have not had that frozen lemonade yet. Maybe I will try one this summer? I always go for iced tea or diet coke when I am at McD. Love your new shoes! I have wanted to see that movie. I'm glad you said you liked it. haha...on the haircut. Yes, you might have been waiting a while, at least til next January at the least, which would have made for some long hair!!!

Have a good day. :)