Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Recap

Dave and I had a really nice weekend.  We had some professional pictures taken on Saturday.  Last spring, if you made a donation to the Cancer Society, you could get a session with a local photographer.  The pictures turned out well.  Now we just have the hard part of deciding what to order.

We stopped at WalMart Saturday afternoon and I was SO excited to walk in and see this:

I know a lot of people think it's too early and blah, blah, blah.  But, I love it and it makes me happy.  :o)

It was windy and cool (somewhere in the 50s I think) Saturday so I had my first hot chocolate of the season.  Yum!!


We also went to the SD Special Olympic softball tournament yesterday and today. We got to watch the two boys I taught the past two years and two of the students I'm teaching this year. It was so fun to watch them play and to have them be so excited that I came to see them. Dave and I both got kisses and lots of hugs from one of the boys. :o)


Hope you all had a great weekend too!!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

I hope I get to see some of the professional pics you had taken. We have got to do that too! I know you were happy to see Christmas stuff. It's never too early, especially if it makes you happy. :)

I LOVE Starbuck's hot chocolate. It's so good. My MIL swears they put coffee in it. I said no. haha.

The tournament sounds wonderful. I'm glad you enjoyed it!