Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Recap

David and I went to Sioux Falls on Saturday to do some shopping.  David finally found some new running shoes.  Now he won't have to wear shoes with holes in them while he runs 5Ks.  I was hoping to find some school clothes at Old Navy so I could make use of the discount they were offering teachers.  No such luck.  I did order some stuff online though when we got home from Old Navy (they have a pretty good clearance section right now). 

That was pretty much our excitement for the weekend.  We just hung out around home on Sunday and lounged.

The most exciting party of my weekend was finally getting some things in my Etsy store!  I opened one in May but have been too nervous to put anything in it.  I'm starting off small with some paper products.  Today I'm going to work on some HOME signs so I can get some bigger items in there too. 


If you want to take a look at my store you can find it here.


Hope ya all have a good week!

2 comments:

Nicolle said...

Congrats on your Etsy store. You are one of the most creative people I know. I know you will be successful! I'm going to look at it now. :))

Nicolle said...

OMG. Your Etsy store looks beautiful! I am going to be ordering some items. Do you mind if I put a link to your store on my blog post today or tomorrow so others can see it???