1. We start school in 25 days (in-service in 23). I’m ready. I’m bored. Remind me in 22 days I said that.
2. I bought a cute hat online the other day. Hopefully I don’t look like a dork in it.
3. I started the bad habit of sleeping in late every day this week. I got up “early” one day – at a quarter to ten. Better get back into a routine a few weeks before school starts.
4. I’m really excited to watch Christmas in July on QVC this weekend. I never buy anything but I love watching. It gives me the Christmas itch though.
5. I’m ready for summer to be over. I’m always ready for winter and summer to go away. I’m not a fan of being hot or cold. Fall and Spring should both be much longer.
6. I’m ready for fall. I’m ready to get out the fall décor and scents, bake pumpkin treats, and step on crunchy leaves.
7. I really need some new shoes for school. The shoes I wear on an almost daily basis are 10 years old. I think it’s time for new shoes. My two biggest problems while shoe shopping are: I have wide feet and I can never find shoes I like in a wide width. And…I’m cheap when it comes to shoes. Seriously cheap, anything over $20 is expensive in my mind.
8. I’m trying to decide if I want to straighten my hair. I have naturally curly hair that has a mind of its own and it's finally shoulder length. I kind of like getting out of bed at 7:15, being able to shower and get ready for school and still be out the door by 7:45 though. Straightening my hair would force me to get out of bed way too early every morning cuz I would have to actually fix it every day. Decisions…decisions.
9. I just requested my free $25 Old Navy gift card from MyPoints this week. That’ll help with school clothes that I need…desperately. Oh! – educators (with paystub) & jr. high and high school students (with school ID) get a 25% discount off their total purchase this weekend at Old Navy (in-store only)! I’m hoping to find some good deals!
Do you have any random thoughts you want to share?
What do you think about the whole straightening my hair situation - yay or nay?
Is it gross that I wear shoes that are 10 years old?