Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Favorites

I decided I'd start highlighting a few of my favorite things of the month at the end of the month. Here are just a few of my favorites from the month of August. They were not only some of my favs, but they were all either cheap or free!

Ok first off, I'm loving Old Navy. I got this shirt for $5 and a couple others for $6. For a girl on a tight budget who desperately needs school clothes, this was such a treat!!



I got this little guy from an Etsy seller, Saints N Sinners. I love it and I really love that it was free! I used my youdata money to buy it.

I bought some new nail polish about a week ago. I don't normally paint my fingernails (mostly cuz I'm horrible at it!) so I just buy the little cheapy bottles to paint my toenails with. Well I had a $1.00 off coupon for some Sally Hanson polish so I ended up paying 50 cents for this bottle.

I really like the color (it's on my nails in the ring pic, it kinda looks black in the pic though). I've been really into purple (and green and gray) lately. This one has just a little shimmer to it too.

This little gem came in the mail over the weekend. I joined MyPoints awhile ago after Nicolle mentioned it on her blog. I just accumulated enough points to turn in for a reward so I chose a Bath & Body gift card. I can't wait to use it!
So 2 of my favorite things this month were absolutely free. You can't beat that!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Love the free stuff! Old Navy is the best!

Kate said...

LOVE free and cheap stuff! Good for you, girl!

Nicolle said...

I've only been to Old Navy like twice. I have never bought a thing there, but I must have that top! I love it!!! I think I will go today or tomorrow. Love the ring and polish too. I love favorite things posts!

Annabelle said...

Nichole, you got some good deals. I really like that shirt. I never go to Old Navy...I thought they were expensive. I'll have to check it out. That ring is purty!