Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hmm..


Am I surprised that my last entry was in February? Not at all. I've never been very good at journaling. But, I would really like to get this blog thing going as a way to keep in touch with friends and family.

So what exactly have I been up to since my last post?

Here's a recap:

1. I got married! It was a wonderful day! Unfortunately SD experienced a late April blizzard the day before the wedding leaving some areas with over a foot of snow. Ironic since the weather was why we chose a late April date. This made travel difficult but we managed. The wedding day itself was absolutely wonderful!! I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.



2. I left my position as a TA. David and I were planning to make a move this summer, but after much stress and talking, we decided to remain where we are for a bit longer. Luckily for me, my supervisor at the school offered me my contract back. So, I am heading back to the social skills room for another year!

3. Do to the decision to stay, I have been able to enjoy my summer off. I have gotten lots of organizing done (but still have a lot left!).

4. We bought a new camera and I have been trying to figure out all the buttons! It's been really fun and something that I am looking forward to learning more about.


5. I've been keeping busy with craft projects. I've even convinced David to get a sewing machine for Christmas this year! This is quite an accomplishement since he has witnessed my "tantrums" while using my mom's machine.

6. I decided that I need to get back on here and get this thing going!

No comments: