Friday, November 30, 2012

stuff i loved this week

  • This story.... about the police officer that bought shoes and socks for a homeless man.
  • Christmas music.... a local radio station plays Christmas music 24/7 starting the day after Thanksgiving. Love it!
  • 4 pm Friday afternoon....it was a long week and I was so glad to be finished with the work week.
  • this video....I had tears from laughter while watching this.  Not sure if I just needed a good laugh after this long week or if it really was that funny but I enjoyed it.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

I loved the story about the policeman and the homeless man too. Some people said it was contrived. That aggravated me! Anyway, I thought it was beautiful.

Enjoy your weekend! I know you were ready for it.
xo