Sunday, September 14, 2014

week 38

Baby’s size
Your baby is the length of a stalk of rhubarb. Connections are forming in her brain that will help her swallow and even sleep better once she's born.
Baby's Length: 19.61 in.
Baby's Weight: 6.80 lbs.

How I am feeling
Uffda.  I think I officially hit the wall Friday afternoon.  I came home from work and was just over everything.  I doesn't help that I'm getting a sinus infection or cold or something.  I had so many pains going on Saturday night that I thought we might be heading to the hospital in a few hours but eventually everything calmed down and I went to sleep.  I haven't had much for pain today other than feeling like Baby is trying to push his legs right out of my stomach and a few cervical zingers.  I'm just feeling really worn out, again because of whatever illness is trying to start.  

I'm hoping we make it through this next week before he decides to make his appearance.  Everything considered, this should be my last full week at school.

What do I miss
Not going there.

Gender
Boy

Food cravings/aversions
The acid reflux was really bad earlier this week so I've been trying to be extra cautious of what I'm eating.  


Highlights this week 
*Had another doctor appointment on Tuesday.  My blood pressure was higher (123/83, I think) but still doing ok.  The doctor checked me and I hadn't made any more progress dilating since last week.
*Knowing that it's just a matter of days until we get to meet Baby.

No comments: