Monday, September 30, 2013

weekend recap

I feel like I didn't do a whole lot this weekend but I must have found something to fill my time because the weekend flew by.  I did do a project I've been wanting to get done for awhile but I'm not sure if I like it or not. Maybe I'll post it later this week.

I also put my Halloween decorations out.

I'm so excited that October starts tomorrow. I have quite a few fun things on the calendar for the month including Dave's birthday and a girl's weekend with my mom, aunt, and cousin.  Maybe I'll actually have a few things to post about this month. ;o)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Nicolle said...

I always love to see your Halloween decorations. I think you are the one that inspired me to do more decor during Halloween, so thank you for that! Yay for an upcoming girls' trip.
xo

Jodi said...

You're very creative! :) I think that purple pumpkin spider is adorable!