Thursday, April 4, 2013

March & April goal

So my March goal was to lose 10 pounds. I lost 5.6 pounds so uhhh....not even close.  I started clean eating and Jillian's 30 day shred half way through the month and my weight didn't budge after that. So, so frustrating.  It is so discouraging to bust your ass and eat great and see no results (on the scale).  I know that I need to pay attention to how I feel, and that clean eating and exercising hard will eventually lead to the weight coming off.....blah, blah, blah. That number on the scale messes with my head though and so in order to actually pay attention to those other things, I'm staying of the scale this month.



I weighed in on April 1st and won't step on again until the 30th. Hopefully I'll have a better report next month!!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

5.6 is still REALLY good!
I know what you are saying though, that damn scale can really mess with your mind. I can be losing and feeling great, and the scale discourages me, and I give up.
Don't you give up!
xo