Tuesday, January 29, 2013

weekend recap/mon.

We started our weekend by getting Chinese food and renting Trouble with the Curve.

I don't always like movies that have a father/daughter conflict theme because sometimes it hits a little too close to home for me but I did like this one quite a bit.

I met my friend, Andrea, and her daughter for lunch on Saturday. We went to BuffaloWild Wings and then to her classroom so I could see their new set up this year.  We hadn't seen each other since last summer when we worked together so it was nice to catch up!

I pretty much spent the rest of the weekend on the couch.  I had/have some weird cold/allergies thing going on that has left me feeling pretty drained.  Then, yesterday, I started my week out with a bang by falling on the ice as I was leaving for work. I landed on my left arm and am pretty sure I sprained my wrist. Today my right midsection is really sore too.  I've fallen on the ice several times before but I've never had so many aches afterwards. Getting old sucks! :o)

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

I'm a bad friend! I came here earlier and was so glad to see your post, then got distracted! I hope you are feeling better! How is your arm? That's fun that you got to meet up with your friend!
xo