Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Goals

I love coming up with goals for myself at the beginning of every year. I'm not always good at achieving them but I try anyway.


1 hour or less of computer Monday thru Friday...2 hours or less Saturday and Sunday (*per day)
**This is one that I plan to really focus on. I waste ridiculous amounts of time on the computer.


Read 2 books per month
**I really go in spurts with my reading. David bought me a Kindle for Christmas and I've already read 3 books, which is 3 more than I've read in the past 2-3 months.


Walk 30 minutes two times per week and Zumba two times per week
**I need to move more!


Pay off 1 credit card
**I still have college debt hanging over my head that I really need to get rid of!!


Make quinoa
**Because I always tell my friend Nicolle that I need to try it. I figure I'll actually remember to try it if I write it down.


Go vegetarian for 30 days
**Thinking I'll try this in the summer when fruits and vegetables are cheaper and taste better.


Run a 5K
**Probably Definitely the scariest goal I've set for myself.


Keep up with Project 2012
**I thought this sounded like a fun project and so easy since you can use pictures from your cell phone.


Create a goal each month
**Mini goals that I'll set out to accomplish each month. I'll try to remember to blog about each one.




What are your goals for 2012?


3 comments:

Nicolle said...

I like the idea of going vegetarian for 30 days. I really think I could do that!

I know we talked about computer time the other day, but is that 1 hour per day mon-fri, or 1 hour total?

You can do the 5 K! I know David would be so proud. :)

You will love quinoa. I promise. It's so versatile, and so good for you.

Frizzy said...

Great goals. Will you set some for me now. I'm horrible at setting them let alone keeping them. I don't even know where to start.

Um, what the heck is quinoa? Maybe I'll want to make it too?

Frizzy said...

I wasn't able to leave a note on your last blog. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. I have tears streaming down my face after reading your cousin's post about him. My heart ans prayers are with you and your family. HUGS my sweet friend.