Monday, June 20, 2011

A few things...

Well I've thought about my blog a lot lately.  But, obviously thinking about it is all I've done.  I really haven't had anything to post about. 

I guess I can tell ya that I finally cleaned out our oven last week.  It was really bad...like it smoked as it preheated because there was so much junk on the bottom. 

I can tell ya that I watched two movies this weekend while my husband worked 20 hours of overtime.  I watched Love & Other Drugs {made me sad} and No Strings Attached {eh, it was ok}. 

I can tell ya that I watched reruns of Swamp People because it's one of my favorite TV shows {it's in my top 5}.

I can tell ya that I read the book Something Blue {and really liked it}.

I can tell ya that I ate a {medium size} bag of M&Ms this weekend by myself and I had a piece of cake for breakfast Saturday morning.  Yes, it's my TOM...why do you ask?

I can tell ya that I did 220 minutes of *Zumba last week {which hopefully will counteract the M&Ms & cake somewhat}.

I can tell ya that we had a beautiful, red sunset Friday evening.  I was blog surfing late Friday evening after returning home from a prayer service for a wonderful woman who passed away from cancer.  I happened to notice the reddish color peeking through our curtains so I got up to look outside.  I grabbed my camera and took a few pics.




And that's about all I can tell ya.

5 comments:

LP aka A Crafty Southern Chick said...

amazing pictures!

Nicolle said...

The colors in the sky are gorgeous!

Truth: I had some of Boyd's peanut m&m's yesterday too!

I tried turkey sausage links this morning. I almost gagged.

Guess it's just coffee for me for breakfast, and a good salad for lunch!

Nicolle said...

Oh, and way to go on the Zumba. That is a lot of it! Good job!

Frizzy said...

Several hundreds of miles away we had the same sunset Friday night. Isn't that AMAZING!?

We all were blown away by its vibrant color but our house sits too low to actually capture the shot in pics. I'm so happy you were able to!

Thanks for your update. I've missed you!

Things to Do said...

Wow that sky is incredible. And M&Ms is the perfect breakfast (well next to Reeses). :)