Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flower

After my unsuccessful attempt at keeping tulip plants alive a couple months ago, I decided to give it another go. These plants grew (and grew and grew and grew) and they are still alive!
The plant with the flower is over 18 inches tall. Not sure why they are getting so tall but I am happy that they are still green and flowering (and growing straight)!!PS - Rummage sales are starting in my area again. Woo-hoo!! Hopefully I'll have a few projects to show soon!

PPS - David and I will be celebrating our one year wedding anniversary this weekend. Where has the time gone?!?!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't say I've seen a taller tulip. It's beautiful!

Congrats (a few days early) on your anniversary! Any special plans?

Nicolle said...

The tulip and the pictures are gorgeous!

Happy Anniversary. It does fly by! Enjoy every minute. I hope you guys have fun this weekend celebrating. :)

I am hoping to hit some garage sales this weekend. I love them! I hope you find some good stuff!

Tonya said...

Did you do any Kingswood rummaging?

Frizzy said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you know Tulips are the only flower that continue to grow even after they're cut? They're also my favorite flower.

Frizzy said...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I MISS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND! I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary!!