Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's Done (Well Kind Of)

You may remember this post where I showed you our embarrassing office/spare bedroom mess. I told you in that post that I was very excited because we were planning to change the room into something exciting. A few of you guess a nursery, but no we aren't ready for that yet. But what we did do was was a great change for me. Here are the after pics:


We still have some things to finish in here (like put pictures in the yellow frame) but I love it already. It's really nice to have a place to work on crafts other than the living room floor! I can start a project and leave it out until I'm ready to finish it. My area:I love my desk. We bought it at a local store that has second hand furniture. It's old and best of all it only cost $5! We got Dave's desk there too for only $25.

The dresser in picture 3 needs to be repainted but it's so handy to have in here. I have all my paints and markers in one drawer, gift bags, tissue paper, and ribbon in another, scrap booking paper in the third, and fabric and miscellaneous items in the bottom drawer. Makes me feel a little better organized!
Thanks for looking! Hope ya all have a great week!

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

Your room looks so cute! I love the fact that you got the desks for such a bargain. I love a good bargain! You did a great job. I was wondering what you were up to with this room, after my guess of a nursery was wrong! You are smart, wait a while on the baby. This momma is tired!! :)

And of course, I loved seeing Boyd's picture hanging in your room. I am framing the Valentine you sent us and using it as a decoration next year!

Have a good week!

Unknown said...

I love your "clothesline". It's very cute.

Jodi said...

Looks great! I definitely know what you mean about having a craft space. I think that's part of the reason why I don't do much crafting anymore, but then I'm not half as creative as you! :)

Frizzy said...

Ok, so it's not a nursery but what a wonderful craft room! When can I come over and scrap with you?