1. Where did you meet? I HATE telling people this, but we met on the Internet. I guess it's no worse than meeting in a bar but I still hate it.
2. How long did you date b/f you were married? We dated for 2 years and 9 months before we were married. We were engaged for 14 of those months.
3. What does he do that surprises you? What doesn't he do that surprises me? He's not what you'd call predictable.
4. What is your favorite quality of his? He's very romantic.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? DIMPLES!!
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Hmmm...I guess he calls me baby doll a lot.
7. What is his favorite food? Meat and these days juiced veggies and fruits.
8. What is his favorite sport? Wrestling or football
9. When and where was your first kiss? During our first date.
10. What do you like to do together? Most anything. We watch movies quite often.
11. Do you have any children? Nope. I think lots of people are eagerly awaiting that news but it'll be awhile before that happens.
12. Does he have a hidden talent? Ummm...none that I know of.
13. Who said "I love you" first? I did.
14. What is his favorite type of music? He likes most types....not so much on the rap or pop type stuff though.
15. What do you admire most about him? His work ethic and relationships with his family members.
16. Do you think he will read this? I know he will.
To find out more about My Husband Rocks!, visit Katy Lin at the great adventure.